Birgit G. Nomura is an immigration attorney in private practice in Atlanta, Georgia. With 20 years of practical legal experience concentrated on U.S. immigration and citizenship law, she has helped countless individuals, families and multinational businesses navigate the complex procedures for obtaining legal status in the United States; bringing one's foreign relatives into the country; and establishing new businesses and hiring highly-qualified foreign-born employees. A onetime immigrant from Germany herself, Mrs. Nomura understands the dynamics of immigrants wanting to belong to their new society and not wanting to give up all of their own rich culture. As an American jurist, she respects the laws of the land and gives you her individual attention and insight to ensure that you obtain every benefit that the law allows without transgressing its boundaries.

As a small immigration and business law firm, we have successfully developed longterm personalized relationships of mutual trust and respect with our clients. Give us a call to schedule an appointment if you need assistance in any of the general areas of immigration law listed below, or if you would just like to explore which options may be available to you. 

J.D. Emory Law School 1991



◦ All Family-based Visas (spouse/fiancé/e; parents; children; siblings)
◦ Removal of Conditional Status
◦ Business Immigration
◦ Citizenship & Naturalization Applications
◦ Removal Proceedings/Deportation Defense


◦ Application for Permanent Residence
◦ Green Cards
◦ Consular Processing
◦ Employment-based Green Cards
◦ Fiancée Visas
◦ H.L.E. Visas
◦ Board of Immigration Appeals / Federal Court Litigration
◦ Labor Certifications
◦ TN Visas
◦ Waivers of Inadmissability (Hardship Waivers)
◦ Foreign Investors
◦ E-1/E-2 Treaty Trader and Treaty Investor Visas
◦ EB-5 Employment Creation/Investor Green Cards
◦ BIA and AAO Appeals and Motion Practice 


Consultations may be scheduled during regular office hours or on evening or weekend hours by special agreement. Please visit the Contact page and fill out the online form to get started.